CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pre-School Party


Halloween is here!! And naturally we had a preschool party.
There are nine kids in the preschool and we had a blast! Us mom's were very good we even had a healthy snack at the end of all the festivities. The kids got to do cool things like go fishing (It's hard to tell in the picture below, but this is the fishing, behind the couch is where all the 'fish' are) I think was one of Abby's favorite games. She loves to go fishing, some day we will take her fishing for real.
Then we had a cupcake walk, a lot of the kids had a hard time walking on the pictures and stopping when the music did, but it was fun to watch anyway.

We made masks...
and then we decorated cupcakes (from the cake walk).

This one is Abby's. I think we might have to buy MaryAnn some more sprinkles...

Needless to say I think the kids had a good time.

0 comments: