CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 6, 2009

catch up times 20


Okay since Auntie Ellen has pointed blogging is not my specialty. Since I have been so bad at this I need to catch everyone up. So since last time I blogged this handsome man to the left graduated from Washington State University with a Bachelors in Science and a minor in Spanish. The weekend of graduation Pullman had it's first major snow storm of the year and made traveling for everyone a nightmare. I HATE driving in snow! Actually I hate the snow if it's there for more than about a week or two.
After graduation we moved to California and are staying in one of my parents guest houses until we figure out exactly what we are doing. Ultimately I think we are moving to Arizona by August if all else fails, the schools that Caleb really wants to be in the medical programs are in Glendale and in Mesa. If the med. school thing doesn't work out this year i think we are going to get residency there and try again.
Abagail has really started to grow up fast! She is talking everyone's ear off! Every horse is now Comie and every time she see's a cow she moo's at it, all cats are called Todd and riding the lawnmower with mom will put her to sleep in about ten minutes. A couple of weeks ago Abagail had a fit with her bellie button and had to show everyone where her was and theirs. She's pretty funny about certain people and we have found a rhyme or reason to it but there are certain people that she really likes like my brothers girl friend Karli that she likes to sit with right before she goes to bed and people that she will give the dirtiest looks, like Brother Obellero we have no idea why but she hates the temple prep teacher in our ward.
Our next item of new news is that we got, or are geting another dog. We have yet to pick her up, she's in Harvard, Idaho and when we were there to take her she was too young to leave. Only three weeks old. We named her Isis after an Egytian Goddess, we were going through a book actually looking for a name for Cezar when we first got him and liked the name Isis but decided that it was more girly that boyish and decided that if we ever got another dog her name would Isis. So just for everyone who really is curious the name Isis means 'she of the throne' Isis was also thought of as the protectoe of all Egypt, but " is worshipped as the ideal mother and wife, patron of nature and magic; friend of slaves, sinners, artisans, the downtrodden, as well as listening to the prayers of the wealthy, maidens, aristocrats and rulers.(wikipedia) " So the name fit pretty well ( the protector part) her being a Doberman, unless she turns out like Cezar and then she'll only look the part. We picked her out on Christmas day, Abagail had a blast playing with all the puppy's, Muffy the mom had about 12 puppies so it was a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Mathie Fam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mathie Fam said...

I am glad you updated. When i ask Caleb how you guys are doing all I get is a, "good." I like reading about all your fun stuff. Kayla loves her belly button too. I love that picture of Abagail. Keep the posts coming!